The ergonomic active sitting office chair that promotes movement in order to build core strength. Motion is lotion! Shorter back rest with a sculpted seat stabilizes the pelvis and improves posture, helping to maintain a neutral spine.
Design: Patrick Harrison
- Patented motion resistant “Core” mechanism with 1 setting. CoreChair Light has one setting while the classic CoreChair has five individually adjustable settings
- The seat with physiologically formed PU foam provides optimum pressure relief to the sitting surface, prevents sliding and is very comfortable when sitting for long periods
- The upholstery is available in form-fit knit or cleaning friendly faux leather
- Five-star base with comfortable foot rest
- Pelvic support stabilizes the hips and supports straightening of the spinal column
PES 3D knit
CoreChair was developed with a research based approach to address sitting challenges. We assumed a noble disregard of existing solutions, instead adopting a design path that steps outside of the normative expectations of what an office chair should look and perform like in an attempt to deliver a truly unique approach and sitting experience.
We continue to partner with esteemed institutions including University of Waterloo, Mayo Clinic, Cornell University i.a. to undertake significant research validating the health benefits, safety and durability of the CoreChair.
The CoreChair in Action