Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Supply
Standard delivery is employed, using affordable shipping with tracking. Shipping costs depend on where the item is being sent and are included on the invoice or at checkout. Lead time is presently approximately 4 weeks. We defer to the shipping company’s conditions concerning damaged goods upon delivery.
We offer 40 days after delivery to return an item. If the product is not in the original condition, the customer is debited the devaluation upon return, so long as the customer cannot prove that the product was received with defect. In the case of defect, the product can be exchanged or simply a part, if that is all that is needed, without cost within the warranty period (5 years from delivery) offered by our supplier.
Since the products we offer are made available and sent directly from our supplier, Viasit, in Germany, we also refer to their terms and conditions as supplementary to our own: Viasit General Terms and Conditions.
Keep the original packaging in the event that the product is to be returned. If the return is not on account of defect or is from outside the EU, the customer shall pay the return shipping cost and ship to the following address:
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Vangarde collects the following data: Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, address).
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You directly provide Vangarde with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register or contact us online, or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
Vangarde collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- When Vangarde processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Vangarde securely stores your data on our host server as well as on a local device. Vangarde will keep your given contact information unless you request for erasure from our system or our business relationship has run its course.
Vangarde would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Vangarde from contacting you for marketing purposes.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
Vangarde would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Vangarde for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Vangarde correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Vangarde to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Vangarde erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Vangarde restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Vangarde’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Vangarde transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Vangarde uses these cookies in our webshop so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
HOW TO CONTACT US
HOW TO CONTACT THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Vangarde has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection (Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten).
104 20 Stockholm
Terms & Conditions apply and can be changed at any time.
Last updated: April 2023